Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Land of the free

Our neo-con/oligarch/Marxist/"God's Chosen People" are deadly serious about the new police state they are building. Check out these weapons they intend to use on U.S. citizens. Notice they've already field tested some of these on their enemies in the U.S. and in the Middle East. They liked the results so much they are improving them for use here on Americans (that means you, too, RedTeam and BlueTeam fans).

Come on, Sean Hannity listeners, sing with me, "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free ..." dum de dum dum ... Now chant with me, "We gotta fight domestic terrorism!"

I'd like to also point out here that we are witnessing another result of decoupling science from tradition and religion. In our eagerness to create neat new weapons because we can, we have forgotten to ask if we should.

But never fear, Comrades. The good news is that we can sell these new toys to our enemies and make a few bucks to cover the trillions stolen from us by the banksters/oligarchs.

No comments:

Post a Comment