Monday, December 12, 2011

AFA Book of Blotar and Ritual

a new book by Stephen McNallen of the Asatru Folk Assembly, a folkish group. Book description at Lulu.com:
This brand new book is filled with 18 blots to Asatru gods and goddesses and 13 rituals for every occasion, submitted by Asatru Folk Assembly members and ordained AFA Clergy. You'll find blots to Ostara, Thor, Ullr, Freya, Vidar and many more. There are landtakings, weddings, baby namings, man and woman making rituals and more - everything the modern Asatruar needs! You can use the blots and rituals as they are, or customize them for your personal use. The book is available in a coil-bound paperback format that will lay flat for ease of use or a downloadable PDF.
I don't know much about Asatru, and though it is interesting to me and I read the sagas and ancient myths, I do not practice. Let me know how you like the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment